By 1918, the college pointed with pride to sixteen brick buildings including separate buildings for engineering, chemistry, the library, and a new auditorium (pictured). Built in 1912, the auditorium served the campus until the 1960s. Many of its structural qualities were maintained and built upon to create the Seretean Center for the Performing Arts.
Soon to be added: a new science building, gymnasium-armory, home economics building, and animal husbandry facility. Residence halls for students were also available.