President Henry G. Bennett cemented his place in OSU history when he unveiled his 25-year master plan for campus construction and beautification. The visionary plan called for uniform use of Williamsburg Georgian or modified Georgian architecture in new construction, the replacement of antiquated and obsolete buildings on an estimated time schedule, and improved landscaping, streets and sidewalks. OSU is considered one of the most beautiful campuses in the country, thanks to Bennett's influence on its ultimate design. The Bennett Chapel on campus is named in his honor. The centerpiece of the Bennett plan was a large library, which was surrounded by 50 buildings using a uniform architecture generally known as Williamsburg Georgian. Campus planners and administrators hoped to turn the Stillwater campus into the "Williamsburg of the West." The plan was prepared by Philip A. Wilbur and Donald A. Hamilton of the architecture department. Approved by the Oklahoma State Board of Agriculture, the Bennett master plan immediately guided new construction efforts and signaled the eventual demolition of Crutchfield Hall (the first men's dorm) and the Industrial Arts Building. His plan was still being fulfilled a full 65 years later when those buildings were replaced with the construction of an Industrial Engineering Complex called the Advanced Technology Research Center. Bennett also launched a $500,000 statewide campaign in 1930 to raise funds to build a memorial stadium and a field house and Governor William J. Holloway served as the campaign's honorary chairman.