1892 Four frame buildings

Four wood-frame buildings were completed in 1892 using federal funds for the experiment station.

Three of the structures are pictured in this photo to the right of Old Central, they included the college barn (first building on campus), the chemistry laboratory, and the experiment station director's home.

Of course, Old Central came along a bit later.